PPS Publications Ltd 3a Gatwick Metro Centre Balcombe Road Horley Surrey RH6 9GA United Kingdom Tel: +44 1293 783851 Fax: +44 1293 782959 Email: click here Company Registration Number: 2752801 VAT Registration Number: 538957292
Pricing and descriptions
Prices for attendance to the conference are stated on the secure payment form that you complete. The price that you pay will be confirmed with you prior to taking payment, this will be confirmed by email upon successful completion of a booking. If you choose to make a payment by bank transfer, payment must reach us within 14 days of making a booking, or prior to the event. Some goods will be available to collect on the first day of the show. This will be detailed by email prior to the event.
Order errors and cancellations
Cancellation policy for Conference bookings
We must receive all cancellations in writing prior to the event. The following information indicates the timescale and monies for the following cancellation period:
British-Irish Airports EXPO 2018, 12-13 June 2018, London Olympia
- Prior to 30 April 2018 – full refund/no payment due
- Post 30 April 2018 – no refund/full payment due (Substitutions can be made in writing up to seven days prior to the event.)
Methods of Payment
Bank transfer / Cheque payments must reach us within 14 days of making a booking, or prior to the event. You can make a secure payment by credit card using our Secure Server.
You can pay using the following credit cards*:
- VISA Debit/Delta
- American Express
*Please note, a 2.% handling fee will apply to all credit card transactions.
All of the credit card information sent to PPS Publications Ltd travels through a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) which encrypts your information to keep it secure.
It is in our interest to resolve any complaints as soon as they occur. We will personally deal with all complaints as soon as possible, acknowledging your complaint within 48 hours and keeping you informed of our progress during the complaints procedure. If you have a complaint, please do not hesitate to contact us via email here
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You need to be at least 18 years old to be a customer.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.