Our official event app with a built-in one-to-one meeting hub will enable you to connect with suppliers, airports, and airlines in advance of the show. This platform gives you access to the event agenda, attendee list, exhibitor profiles and useful event information.
All registered attendees and exhibitors will be invited to access the event app and meeting systems prior to the event, to unlock their full networking potential.
A welcome email including app log-in details will be sent to you on the date appropriate to your registration type.
30th May – Exhibitors will have access to ensure that their profiles are set-up with all the information they wish to showcase.
6th June – Our VIP airline and airport representatives will be invited to start arranging meetings.
13th June – All participants have access to manage their diary.
One-to-One Meeting Hub
Featuring the following:
- Attendees: Use this tab to search British-Irish Airports Expo 2022 all attendees (attendees, speakers, exhibitors etc..), click to view further information – connect – message - instant chat - voice and video call. Once you’ve connected, you’ll also be able to send a formal meeting request.
- Invites: Lists pending meeting and connection invitations.
- Connections: Keeps a record of attendees who you have connected with.
- Scan: Displays your contact QR code for the purposes of sharing your contact details with others. Click the ‘Scan & Connect’ button to scan a fellow attendees QR code and ‘collect’ their details. A list of scanned QR codes will display underneath.
- Export: Receive an email containing an excel of your scanned contacts.
View the full event agenda, including opening times and conference sessions. Use the star button to add to your own personal agenda, to keep track of what features you wish to attend.
Browse the list of speakers confirmed to participate in the British-Irish Airports EXPO conference agenda. Learn more about each by clicking to view their biography, and to see which session(s) they will join.
View representatives from each organisation and be linked seamlessly to connect – message - instant chat - voice and video call. As with the one-to-one meeting hub, once you’ve connected, you’ll also be able to send a formal meeting request.
Use our ‘Exhibitors’ widgets to access the directory of exhibitors showcasing their solutions, products and services at British-Irish Airports EXPO. Scroll at your leisure or search/filter to learn more and explore the resources available.
Navigate your way around our British-Irish Airports Expo using the Floorplan widget.
Listing our attendees, use this widget to search for fellow participants you might be interested in meeting. Click to view further information - connect – message - instant chat - voice and video call. As with the one-to-one meeting hub, once you’ve connected, you’ll also be able to send a formal meeting request.
Your own personalised diary to help manage your time. Featuring the sessions you’ve added from the agenda, as well as meetings you have confirmed with your fellow attendees and exhibitors.
Meeting a new industry contact? Make sure they don’t miss you in the crowd by using the ‘My Photo’ widget to select a profile picture or use your device’s camera to take a photo.
Using the Visibility widget attendees can:
- Select your preferred ‘virtual name badge’
- Outline the details you are happy to share with connected contacts.
- Connect your social media accounts
- Add in a short Bio
- Switch your profile to ‘Do not disturb’
- Complete our Meeting Hub Survey, to make it easier for attendees to find and connect with you.
- Select the time zone you wish to view event timings
Here attendees will be able to access useful event information.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get FREE latest event developments and news straight to your inbox!
Book your booth
Exhibit your product or service. Contact our team to discuss the opportunities available: