The 5th British-Irish Airports EXPO 2022 has now ended
Thank you to all of our partners, sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and delegates for making the show a big success!
Please subscribe to our newsletter to be kept updated.
OFFICIAL SECURITY PROVIDER
Look what’s going on at the British-Irish Airports EXPO!
Agenda at a glance
Aviation Minister to address EXPO!
Aviation Minister, Robert Courts MP, will tour EXPO on 23 June and address the Regional And Business Airports Group (RABA) Annual Conference, the meeting of 40 regional airports embedded within the EXPO.
Loganair CEO keynote in EXPO’s RABA Advanced Air Mobility Airports Conference
Jonathan Hinkles, CEO, Loganair, will be a keynote speaker in the Advanced Air Mobility Airports Conference, taking place at the EXPO. Staged for the 40+ UK and Dependency regional airports of the Regional And Business Airports Group (RABA).
Rt. Hon. Lord David Blunkett to address 3rd British-Irish Accessible Airport Conference, supported by the UK CAA
Lord Blunkett, Chair of both the Heathrow Recovery Forum and the easyJet Special Assistance Advisory Group (ESAAG), will address the Accessible Airport Conference, supported by the UK CAA. Paul Smith, Consumer and Markets Director, UK CAA, will also make a keynote presentation.
DfT’s Future Aviation Security Solutions and Connected Places Catapult stage ‘Innovate to Accelerate Recovery’ Conference
The DfT’s FASS and Connected Places Catapult ‘Innovate to Accelerate Recovery’ conference will examine:
- Net zero innovation opportunities in aviation
- Integrating of new classes of air vehicles into our skies
- Meet vetted innovators focused on airport security, air mobility and more
- Experience cutting-edge demonstrations from the inaugural accelerator cohort
World Birdstrike Association Europe Conference – hosted at EXPO
This multidisciplinary organisation attracts hundreds of passionate experts to its meetings. WBA’s first-ever European designated event for airports, airlines, regulators, solution providers, and technologists is entirely free-of-charge and open to all.See confirmed speakers and information
British Aviation Group conference sessions featuring:
- International opportunities
- Procurement session with major airports
- Sustainability capability
- Next Generation Group/skills development
JUST ANNOUNCED SPEAKER
Cédric Laurier, Chief Technical Officer, Gatwick Airport
Responsible for planning, development, construction, IT and technology at Gatwick Airport, Laurier will explain the airport’s broader investment programme, which it is now building back up post-COVID, and will also brief delegates on the consultation on its Northern Runway plans.
2022 EXPO to have 6 top-quality FREE conferences featuring
150+ experts from across the airport campus
Conference themes covering all-airport-campus operations
- Sustainability, Climate Change, and the Airport Circular Economy
- Terminal Operation: Facilitation, Accessibility
- Future Aircraft Handling, Ramp and Ground Support
- Safe Airfield Operations, Safe Runways, and Airside Development
- Airport-Airspace & Surface Movement Modernisation
- Construction and Development, Renovation and Fit-Out
- Digitalisation, Automation, and Touchless Travel
- Biosecurity, Health and Safety
- Next Generation Airport Security
- Commercial & Retail: Monetising, Enhancing Spend, Digital Customer Engagement