- 14.00-14.30 BST, 11 June 2020 – Loganair CEO Jonathan Hinkles: “Where to Next: Loganair’s post-COVID network and airport partnership aspirations.”
- 14.00-14.30 BST, 25 June 2020 – Ryanair’s Director of Route Development Niall O’Connor: “Time to get Ryanair flying again: Who will be our airport partners now – and what will it take to be one?”
The Ryanair webinar takes place just days before Ryanair’s 1 July restart of 40% of normal flight schedules from most of its 80 bases. Both brand-new ‘fast and furious’ talks and Q&A last just half an hour because we’ll only be tackling questions you can’t find answers to on Google.
Meanwhile, for many regional airports Loganair offers the single-best prospect of achieving viable air services when business properly re-starts after the COVID-19 emergency. The Loganair CEO will also give the Keynote Address to the Regional And Business Airports Group AGM at the British-Irish Airports EXPO, 5 October 2020.
30 crammed minutes
- Rapid-fire interviews with Ryanair’s Director of Route Development Niall O’Connor, and Loganair CEO Jonathan Hinkles, by anna.aero Chief Analyst & Editor James Pearson (anna.aero is a stablemate of the British-Irish Airports EXPO).
- No waffle or boring slides – anna.aero’s razor-sharp Ryanair Network Analysis will be made available separately together with the webinar video; we’d never go through a PowerPoint deck live.
- Both webinars will feature 15 minutes of awesome questions taken from airports and other stakeholders – if it’s not a great question directly related to route development, or the answer is already on Wiki, it won’t get asked.
The webinars are produced in association with anna.aero – stablemate of the British-Irish Airports EXPO. Meanwhile, the EXPO’s “AIRPORTS UNITED” event takes place on 5-6 October at London ExCeL which, like the Ryanair network, is scheduled to go-ahead “subject to Government restrictions being lifted, and effective public health measures being put in place.”
BTN is new official media partner
We’re thrilled to announce that the excellent news and intelligence source Business Travel News is a new media partner and exhibitor at the British-Irish Airports EXPO.