The Department for Transport’s Future Aviation Security Solutions and Connected Places Catapult sponsor EXPO’s ‘Innovate to Accelerate Recovery’ Conference.
The global race is on to re-shape the future of aviation. Airport operators are at the heart of it.
Airport operators are at the centre of the green aviation revolution. There is huge potential for innovation and the UK can be the global leader.
At the ‘Innovate to Accelerate Recovery’ conference, the Department for Transport and Connected Places Catapult present a vision for the future of aviation.
Join the event to:
- Discuss innovation opportunities around commercial aviation on the road to net zero
- Understand the integration of new classes of air vehicle into our skies to better connect our regions
- Get on the path to recovery through collaboration and innovation
- Meet vetted innovators focused on airport security, air mobility and more
- Experience cutting-edge demonstrations from the inaugural accelerator cohort
- Leave inspired and with a plan for how to engage when the show is over.
Pre-register for the 5th British-Irish Airports EXPO
Exhibit at the 5th British-Irish Airports EXPO