Wilson James is to be the Official Security Provider for the Heathrow-hosted British-Irish Airports EXPO 2019. The company will provide comprehensive access control and a high-profile event security presence across all areas of the EXPO at the London-Olympia venue, including the 3rd Metropolitan Police Aviation Policing Command Airports Counter Terrorism Conference.
A leading security, construction logistics and aviation services provider with more than 5,000 employees, Wilson James has been a trusted partner to the aviation industry for more than 25 years. The company delivers robust solutions that support airport operations, infrastructure projects and passenger services.
Wilson James is in a unique position in aviation, providing operational, logistics and security expertise to all types of airports through a range of expert capabilities, including:
- Strategic review and implementation of transformation strategies, delivered against an understanding of the operational and compliance requirements of the airports industry and the importance of the passenger experience
- Besides security, passenger-facing services also include the provision of PRM and premium passenger services
- Secure, consolidated logistics for aviation construction programmes. Wilson James consolidation centres receive materials and goods deliveries, screen and then deliver airside in low-emission vehicles for a just-in-time delivery approach
- Aviation risk advisory including designed security solutions, risk management and intelligence monitoring
- Technology consultancy to develop and manage tools tailored to meet client requirements – a capability which is especially effective where data drives performance management decisions.
“Safeguarding” the EXPO
“The Heathrow-hosted British-Irish Airports EXPO has a very real need for effective security on multiple levels, so we are very reassured that, once again, our delegates and exhibitors will be safeguarded by Wilson James – our closely-held partner, and the airport industry’s closely-held partner,” said Paul Hogan, EXPO Director.